Support for Byonic
About this plug-in
Supports the import of protein identifications generated by Protein Metrics Byonic™ software.
To identify using Byonic™, follow these steps:
- In Progenesis QI for proteomics, at the Identify Peptides screen, make sure the Limit fragment ion count checkbox is unchecked, and click the Export N ms/ms spectra button.
- Save the export to a .mgf file.
- Import the .mgf file into Byonic™.
- Export identifications from Byonic™, in mzIdentML format (.mzid).
- Import the resulting .mzid file into Progenesis QI for proteomics.